When a person or family moves, you'll want to update the address information in their household record to maintain accuracy for your directory and label reports.
To add or edit a household's address,
- Go to the People: Households view and click on the Family Name to open the household record.
- Click the Permanant Address section to open it for editing. The section should highlight in a faint blue when you hover over it.
- Edit the address as you need.
- If this household has an away address (for snowbirds, for example), check the box "My mailing address is different". If this address is only valid during a particular time period, check the "From" box to input that date range.
- Click anywhere in the white space on the record to automatically save your changes.