When selecting a person to have a login, the person must have an email that is labeled a personal email. If a person has an email that is listed as a household email and is showing on a person, this will not allow that person to have a login for 360Members. You can see if an email address is a personal address by opening that person's record, and then, looking in the Email Addresses section. To the left of each email address, it will say what type of email address it is, and a person must have at least one email address that is listed as personal in order to receive a login. If you need to add a new email address, click the + sign next to add an email address and make sure it's listed as a personal address.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect to Vanco to pull down my offerings? [FAQ]
- Why won't the system let me select a person to have a login? [FAQ]
- How do I log in if I forgot my password? [FAQ]
- How do I make sure my congregation gets my emails (whitelisting)? [FAQ]
- Setting up Gmail for Church360° [FAQ]
- What security measures are used for Church360? [FAQ]