After a voice message has been sent out, users can review the message and its delivery statistics by going into the Communications view, finding the message in question under Sent Messages, and clicking on the arrow to the far right of the row under Actions.
Under Communication Statistics, the first row will show the message title and when the message was sent.
The next section houses the Audience summary, including any Smart Groups and tags used as well as the number of individuals selected for either inclusion or exclusion.
To the right of this section, you can click on the orange play button to play back the message that was delivered.
The next row contains a summary of delivery statuses:
- Sent - The number here shows how many numbers were selected for the voice messages that were sent out.
- In Process - This shows if any voice messages are in progress. Once this number drops to zero, users will know that the voice blast has been completed.
- Human answers - This means a phone was manually picked up and connected for at least five seconds.
- Machine answers - This means the message was picked up by an automatic voice messaging system, either an answering machine or a voice mail.
- Busy/No Answer - This indicates that the system picked up a busy signal or otherwise temporarily unavailable message from the contact in question.
- Undelivered - This indicates that the system was unable to deliver the message to the contact in question, usually due to the phone number not existing or being incorrectly formatted.
- Hangups - This status is when a message is picked up either automatically or manually and is hung upon after four seconds and before the end of the message.
For more information on specific numbers, click "Display Event Log" to show each number's delivery status.
- Answered - This status indicates that a person answered the call and stayed connected to hear the message.
- Voicemail - This status shows that a voicemail or answering service took the message.
- Failed - This status shows that the call did not complete and was not delivered. Usually, this status is followed by more information as to why the delivery failed, like an invalid number.
- No Answer - This means the system encountered either a busy signal or another temporarily unavailable message.
- Hang-up - This status indicates that someone answered the call but disconnected the call before the message was finished.