There may come a time when you would like to access some Church360° capabilities not yet available through the Church360° Members app.
In this case, it is recommended that you access your Church360° sites through an internet browser on your device to allow for more maneuverability and access to certain areas of the software, like Attendance, Offerings, or Communications. And instead of needing to search your website every time you need, you can create a URL link on your Home Screen as if accessing an app.
To create a link to your Church360° site on an Apple device,
- Launch your chosen internet browser and navigate to your Church360 site with your church's unique subdomain. If you need any assistance with finding your site, please contact support.
- While on the page you want to link to, tap the Share icon at the top or bottom of your screen. This icon will typically look like a box with an arrow pointing up and out of it.
- In the share screen that pops up, choose to "Add to Home Screen".
- If you access your Share icon from the top of the screen (usually to the right of the site address), you may need to scroll on the bottom list (where it says "Add to Reading List", "Add Bookmark", etc) to find the "Add to Home Screen" option.
- If you access your Share icon from the bottom of the screen (typical for most new iPhones), you may need to scroll up (past AirDrop and other sharing options) to find the "Add to Home Screen" option.
- Type in a name for your link and click the "Add" button at the top right corner of your screen.
- Your new web link will appear at the next available space on your Home Screen.