In an effort to provide a better user experience, it's recommended that those wanting to access Church360° from a cell phone or tablet create a URL link on your Home Screen as if accessing an app.
To create a link to your Church360° site on an Android device,
- Launch your chosen internet browser and navigate to your Church360 site with your church's unique subdomain. If you need any assistance with finding your site, please contact support.
- While on the page you want to link to, tap on the additional options on your browser's tool bar. For Chrome, click on the three dots to the right of the address bar.
- In the menu that pops up, scroll down and choose to "Add to Home Screen".
- Type in a name for your link and click the "Add" button at the top right corner of your screen.
- Your new web link will appear at the next available space on your Home Screen.