- Make sure you are on the People page by clicking on the "People" tab on the Navigation bar at the top.
- Click the check box to the left of the individual(s) or household(s) that you wish to email.
- A ribbon will appear at the bottom of your screen. Click "Send Email. The "Send Email" box will appear.
- In the Send Email box you will be able to choose which email address you wish to send too. Once you have selected the emails that you need to email click "Send". This will open your email window allowing you to compose and send the email.
Note: The system remembers which email addresses you select so that the next time you use this option, only those selected emails will be checked.
- When the email window opens you will notice the URL will look something like this:
"110 Undisclosed Recipients <firstname.lastname@example.org>". When you see the @relay.360members.com it lets you know that you are using the relay system. When you use the relay your email provider sees the email as just one email even though you have 110 recipients (in this case). Click "Send" to email your selected recipients once your email is completed.
Note: Any email addresses that have the orange triangle with the exclamation point inside are email addresses that are no longer valid. Please check with the individuals who have those email addresses to make sure that they are up to date.
Note: Church360° Members uses your default email client when you click on "Send Email." Examples include Outlook, Gmail and Yahoo. To see who your current default email client is, look in the control panel on your computer. If you are using a Windows computer, click on "Programs," then "Default Programs." Click "Set Default Programs." This action will open a list of all your programs. Select your desired email program and set the program as default.