Sometimes, emails sent from Church360 Members may be blocked automatically by your members' email provider, due to automated spam filters and blacklists. In order to get around this, your members can whitelist the domain that the Church360 Members Email Relay uses. Whitelisting a domain lets the automatic spam filters an email service uses know that emails from the whitelisted domain should be received into your inbox and not deviated into a spam or junk folder.
Below, we've listed four of the most popular email services, and how you can whitelist the Church360 Members email relay domain.
To whitelist a domain in AOL, you need to add an email address from that domain as a contact.
To do this,
- Go to Contacts in the left navigation bar of your inbox screen.
- Click the New Contact icon on the top bar, and add the new contact. The email domain you want to allow is "relay.360members.com".
- Once you've filled out all the required contact information, click "Add Contact" at the bottom of the window.
To whitelist a domain in Gmail,
- Log in to Gmail and click on the settings gear in the top right corner of the window and open Settings.
- Select the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab.
- Click the link titled "Create a new filter". If you already have multiple filters, you may need to scroll to the bottom of these first before you can see this option.
- In the From field that appears, type in "@relay.360members.com".
- Once that is done, click "Create filter" and this will set up the filter.
- Then, once the filter is created, you'll need to tell Gmail what to do with it. Make sure the only box checked is "Never send it to Spam".
Outlook.com / Hotmail.com
To whitelist a domain on Outlook.com, you can add a domain to your "Safe Senders" list.
To accomplish this,
- Log in to Outlook.com and click on the settings gear in the top right corner of the window and open Settings.
- At the bottom of the Settings view, choose to view all Outlook settings.
- In the left pane, choose Mail and then Junk Email.
- Under Safe senders and domains, click Add.
- Enter the domain "relay.360members.com", and then press the Enter button.
- Click the Save button that shows in the bottom-right corner.
To whitelist a domain a domain on Yahoo, you can create a filter.
To do this,
- Click the Settings gear icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Near the bottom of the menu, select "More settings".
- Under Filters, select "Add new filters". You will need to name your filter, but this name isn't important, just make it something that is recognizable and you'll remember what it's being used for.
- Under the Set rules section, select "From" as the rule and "contains" as the criterion for the filter.
- Type in the domain "relay.360members.com".
- Under "Choose a folder to move to" select "Inbox", and then click Save.