Currently, we offer onboarding to all new Church360° customers for Church360° Members, Church 360° Unite, and Church360° Ledger. A session can be scheduled for any of these three products by visiting our Online Scheduling website.
Once you are on the site:
- Select a Software - Choose the software program that will be discussed during the training session.
- Select an Onboarding Session - Choose a training topic. These topics will differ based on the selected training session. Please feel free to invite multiple attendees by forwarding the confirmation email received at the end of this process.
- Select Your time zone - This ensures that we contact you at the correct time.
- Pick a date and time - Feel free to select any of the available time slots.
- Provide information - Please fill in each one of the fields, making sure to enter the correct email address.
Note: Training sessions are held using Zoom and data conversion sessions are hosted via the phone where the technician may need to connect to your computer to help facilitate the task.