In order to download offerings from Vanco, you must setup an integration.
Here is how to set up your Vanco integration:
- Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner.
- Select Vanco Integration.
- Select a Start Date. Church360° Members will import all records after this date.
- Enter your Client ID, User ID, and Password (see the Note below).
- Select the Active checkbox if the account is active and you would like offerings to be imported into Church360° Members.
- Click Add.
The User ID in the setup for the Vanco Integration does not refer to your Vanco website login. This refers to the Web Services (WS) User ID. The WS User ID is a special ID that you will need to contact Vanco directly in order to receive.
Please submit refunds through Vanco. A notification will then be sent to a Concordia Publishing House developer, who will edit the offering record in your Church360° Members account.