To filter the People view, you can use the Smart Groups feature to define your view to see only people who fit a certain set of criteria.
Smart Groups clusters people together based on their traits.
- In the People view, select the Smart Group you wish to view by clicking on the Smart Groups drop-down menu.
- Select an existing Smart Group to begin filtering the list. Church360° Members will automatically filter your view based on the Smart Groups criteria.
- To create a new Smart Group or edit an existing Smart Group, click on the Smart Groups drawer (hamburger symbol) located to the right of the Smart Groups drop-down menu.
- Clicking “Add trait” will allow you to narrow your Smart Group. You can add as many traits as you wish.
- When your Smart Group is completed, click the “Save” button.