In Church360° Members, you can export most of your views and reports to a CSV or Excel file for easier reporting or further calculations. The default People view, in particular, can be used to download address, membership, or contact information directly to a spreadsheet format rather than from a directory.
If your report lists five or fewer columns, you can also print directly from your browser.
To export a list of people and their information,
- Go to the People view in the your preferred mode.
- Filter your list as you need using the search bar, Smart Groups, or Smart Group traits.
- Select the columns you wish to appear in your file by clicking on the "Columns" drop-down menu and checking the box for each field.
- Click the "Download" link near the top of the view and select your preferred file type. Depending on the web browser, you may be asked if you would like to save the file to your computer. Otherwise, the download will begin automatically.
- Once the file is downloaded to your Downloads folder, you can click on it to open it. Some browsers may have additional prompts.