Contribution statements provide accurate, yearly information on your members’ giving history. This information can be used as a record for charitable giving for your members’ taxes.
Exporting contribution statements to PDF allows you to provide your members with a hard copy of this information.
- Start out by navigating to "People : Givers" view.
- Select the Smart Group whose contribution statements you wish to download to PDF.
- Click “Download” at the top of the screen and select “Contribution Statements".
- In the General tab, select the date range for the statements. If desired, check the box to print statements for users who have not given.
- In the Customize tab, select whether or not you want to show pledges, whether or not you want to itemize the offerings, include a Federal ID, and update the IRS Message.
- Download your contribution statements by clicking on the “Generate PDF” button. The button will let you know when it is working and will then turn green when the statements are ready.
- Click on the green “Download” button and a PDF of the statements will appear in a new tab of your browser.
- To save, click CTRL+S or “File” and “Save.” To print, click CTRL+P or “File” and “Print.”