If you would like to create mailing labels for each household in your congregation, export mailing labels from the Households mode.
Across all modes, mailing labels can be exported for specific Smart Groups.
- Select the Smart Group whose Mailing Labels you wish to export to PDF or Word.
- Click “Download” at the top of the screen and select “Mailing Labels.”
- Choose the mailing label template by selecting the desired option from the drop-down menu.
- Select whether or not you desire to print addresses.
- Select whether or not you desire to print barcodes. If you choose to print barcodes, you will be prompted to enter a MailerID, Serial Number, and Service Type.
- Click the “Generate” button. You will be prompted to select the file format (PDF or Microsoft Word). After selecting the file format, the box will change color to let you know it is working.
- When the labels are ready, the “Download” button will turn green.
- Click on the green “Download” button, and your file will automatically begin to download.
- Once the file is downloaded, click on the file name to open it.