Communicating with your congregation is vital. Church360°Members has an easy-to-use email function that allows you to send emails to one or all of your people.
Note: To see who your current default email client is, look in the Control Panel on your computer. If you are using a Windows computer, click on “Programs”; then click on“Default Programs.” Click “Set Default Programs.” To open a list of all your programs. Select your desired email program and set the program as default.
- Filter to your desired Smart Group; then select the individuals or households you wish to email by checking the boxes to the left of their name(s). To send an email to everyone on the list, check the box next to “Name.”
- Click the “Send Email” button on the ribbon at the bottom of the screen. You will be taken to a screen listing the names and email addresses of the people you have selected.
- Deselect any of the addresses you do not wish to email. Any undeliverable emails will be indicated by an alert signal and automatically deselected.
- Click “Send.” Church360° Members will create a new email message in your default email client (Outlook, Gmail, etc.).
- After typing your email message, click “Send.”