Communicating with your congregation is vital. Church360°Members has an easy-to-use email function that allows you to send emails to one or all of your people.
To send from your chosen email address, you must first designate the default email client.
To see what your current default client is,
- Go down to the Windows logo at the bottom left of the screen. When the Start menu appears, start typing "Default apps".
- Once that match appears, click on it to see your default set-up. Email should be the first app shown.
What you want as your email client depends on how you use your email.
It's recommended to use your email address through the Outlook desktop app on your computer.
However, using an online email can work as well. To use these email clients, you would need to set your internet browser as the default email app, like Firefox or Chrome.
Regardless of the app, it is recommended to have your email inbox open while sending Church360° emails.
- Filter to your desired Smart Group; then select the individuals or households you wish to email by checking the boxes to the left of their name(s). To send an email to everyone on the list, check the box next to “Name.”
- Click the “Send Email” button on the ribbon at the bottom of the screen. You will be taken to a screen listing the names and email addresses of the people you have selected.
- Deselect any of the addresses you do not wish to email. Any undeliverable emails will be indicated by an alert signal and automatically deselected.
- Click “Send.” Church360° Members will create a new email message in your default email client (Outlook, Gmail, etc.).
- After typing your email message, click “Send.”