A person’s household can be edited in his or her individual profile.
This feature is especially useful as children grow up and leave their parents’ households or join other households through marriage.
- In the People view, click on the individual’s name to open that person’s profile.
- Hover over the mailing address and click anywhere in the blue box surrounding that information.
- Select the desired household from the drop-down menu if the household must already have been created to select it.
- If the individual is moving to a new household, click the New button and input the new address or leave it blank.
- Click anywhere outside the blue box to save your changes.
- If you are creating a new household, you may be prompted on if this is an updated address or if you are creating a new household. Choose Create a new household and click Submit.