Before an event takes place, you may wish to create an attendance sheet. The Word export can help you create pre-populated attendance sheets that can be used to record event attendance for Sunday School, Bible study, Vacation Bible School, or other activities.
- Click “Attendance” in the Primary Navigation at the top of the screen.
- On the right side of the screen, select the event you wish to create an attendance sheet for.
- Click “Download,” and then select the“Attendance Sheet” option. A window will pop up to let you know that your attendance sheet is generating. The Download button will turn green when your sheet is ready.
- Click the green “Download” button and the file will be downloaded onto your computer.
- Click on the file name to open the Attendance Sheet in Word.