Reports save specific views from People, Events, Attendance, Offerings, Membership, or Trends.
Reports save information you view, email, or print frequently; they save you from defining your view every time you need to email a group of people or view attendance for a specific date range. For example, if you email the same ushers and greeters every week to send out the schedule, adding a report of your ushers and greeters will allow you to quickly and easily do so.
- Click “Reports” in the Primary Navigation at the top of the screen.
- Click the “New” button next to the“Reports” heading.
- Select the report you want to create—either People, Events, Offerings, Attendance, Membership, or Trends. After selecting your report, the view you specified will open.
- Filter this view until you have the desired Smart Groups, Tags, dates, or batches selected.
- Click “Save Report” in the top right corner of the page to save the view. Your new report will appear in the Reports view under “Starred Reports.”
Note: All reports that you create are automatically Starred Reports. If you “un-star” a report that you created, it will be deleted.