In Church360° Members, you can renumber envelope numbers for all members of your congregation.
This feature allows you to quickly assign envelope numbers to large amounts of people.
You can also choose to change envelope numbers now, or to schedule changes to take effect later.
In the Envelopes view, you can schedule and view envelope numbers for one date in the future.
Next to each person in your list, there is a “Don’t Renumber” option for those givers who you want to exclude from the renumbering process.
A light blue help text will appear in the“New Envelope” number box, which will prompt you as to the next available envelope number.
- Click the gear icon and select “Envelopes."
- Enter in the first envelope number you wish to begin with in the text box in the ribbon at the bottom of the screen. For example, if your envelopes begin with 1, then the second person’s envelope number would be 2, and so on.
- Click the “Renumber” button in the ribbon at the bottom of the screen.
- If you do not like your renumbering changes,click the “Discard Changes” button, and the numbers will return to their original state.
- Once you are satisfied with your new envelope numbers, click the “Apply Now” or “Apply Later” button.