With the rewritten Funds view, you can now group similar funds together under a category. Categories will also display a YTD total of all funds within it for easier reading.
Initially, your funds will show under the Uncategorized section but can be rearranged by clicking on the dots to the left of the fund name to drag and drop your new fund where you’d like. Similarly, categories can be moved as well.
How you arrange your categories and funds will affect how the funds are ordered during offering entry.
To add a fund category,
- Click on the gear icon and select “Funds.”
- Click the "Add Fund Category" link to create a new category section.
- Add in the name for the new category
- Click the “Save” button to add the category to your list.
- Once the category is created, click on the dots to the left of any fund to drag and drop it in your new category. You can also fund directly to a category by clicking the plus sign next to the category name.
- You can edit the category name by clicking the pencil icon to the far right of the row.