Pastoral Visits can be easily recorded from the Pastoral Visits page.
This feature allows visits to be recorded so that pastors can keep track of whom they have seen,haven’t seen, and should be visiting next.
- Click on the gear icon on the right side of the top menu.
- Select “Pastoral Visits.”
- Type in the date, or use the calendar to select the date of the visit.
- Type in or scroll to find the name of the visitee in the “Visited” drop-down box.
- Type in the names of the visitors in the “Visited by” box. You can tag multiple visitors to one visit.
- Enter in the type of visit in the “Type(s)” box. You can add multiple Types to one visit.
- When all information is correct, click the “Add Visit” button.