Custom Fields may be created to record information that is specific to your church. You may wish to delete or deactivate custom fields that no longer fit your congregation’s needs.
- Click the gear icon on the Primary Navigation at the top of the screen.
- Select “General Settings.”
- Scroll down to the “Custom Fields” portion of the screen.
- Select the minus icon of the field you wish to delete or deactivate on the right side of the screen. If you delete the custom field, it will be removed from all profiles and information from that field will be lost. If you deactivate the field, it will no longer appear in individual profiles, but the information will still be stored in Church360°Members.
- Click “Save” to save your changes.