In order for other people to log in to your Church360° Members site, you will need to add them as users and assign a role to each of them.
As personnel change within your church, you may need to manage the users who are able to log in to your Church360º Members site. This page allows you to manage users and their roles.
- Click the gear icon on the right side of the Primary Navigation at the top of the screen.
- Select “Logins.”
- Click the "Add Login" button
- Select the name of the person you want to assign a login. A person must have a person record already created on your Members site along with a personal or work email address for the invitation to be sent to.
- In the Roles section, click inside the "Select roles for login" box and select which role(s) you want this person to have on their login. For more information on roles, click here.
- Click the "Save" button to send out this user's invitation.
Note: When a login is created, a "pending" status will appear without an email address while an invitation is sent to any and all personal and work email addresses. Whichever email address is used to create a password will be the email displayed on the Logins view and used from then on for logging in.
Note: If the invitee receives an "expired token" message when clicking the invitation link, they may already have set up a login or the invitation has expired after a certain amount of time or was nullified if another one was sent. If this is the case, you may want to delete their login and recreate it to send them a new invitation. They will want to make sure they use the most recent invitation to finish creating their account.