In order for other people to log in to your Church360° Members site, you will need to add them as users and assign a role to each of them.
As personnel change within your church, you may need to manage the users who are able to log in to your Church360º Members site. This page allows you to manage users and their roles.
- Click the gear icon on the right side of the Primary Navigation at the top of the screen.
- Select “Logins.”
- Using the member drop-down menu, select the name of the individual you want to create a login for.
- Choose a role from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Add Login.” A request will be sent to the person’s recorded email address.
- In order for a user to log in, the person must follow the instructions sent in the email.
Note: A person must have a personal email address listed on their person record, as this is the email address the invitation will be sent to.