In order for other people to log in to your Church360° Members site, you will need to add them as users and assign a role to each of them.
As personnel change within your church, you may need to manage the users who are able to log in to your Church360º Members site. This page allows you to manage users and their roles.
- Click the gear icon on the right side of the Primary Navigation at the top of the screen.
- Select “Logins.”
- Using the member drop-down menu, select the name of the individual you want to create a login for.
- Choose a role from the drop-down menu. For more information on roles, click here.
- Click “Add Login.” A request will be sent to the person’s recorded email address.
- In order for a user to log in, the person must follow the instructions sent in the email.
Note: A person must have a person record already created on your Members site along with a personal email address for the invitation will be sent to.
Note: If the invitee receives a "expired token" message when clicking the invitation link, they may already have set up a login or the invitation has expired after a certain amount of time or was nullified if another one was sent. If this is the case, you may want to delete their login and recreate it to send them a new invitation. They will want to make sure they use the most recent invitation to finish creating their account.