When offerings are given through Vanco Payment Solutions they are connected to a specific fund in Vanco. These Vanco funds can correlate to your funds in Church360º Members.
If people want to give to a certain fund, they can do so through Vanco. If the Vanco funds are connected to Church360º Members, the offerings will automatically connect to the funds your people are giving to.
To view funds that have not been matched in Church360° Members,
- Click the gear icon on the right side of the Primary Navigation at the top of the screen.
- Click “Vanco Integration.”
- Select “Synced Funds.” This page will show you all outstanding Vanco electronic offerings that have not been matched with a Church360° Members fund.
- Find the Vanco fund you want to link to a Church360º Members fund.
- Click on the drop-down menu next to the fund’s name.
- Select the corresponding Church360°Members fund from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Save” button to link this Vanco fund to your Church360º Members fund.
- If there are funds from Vanco that do not correlate to funds in Church360º Members, you can choose to ignore them by clicking the “Ignore” link next to its text box.