When people have given an electronic offering through Vanco Payment Solutions, it will appear in your Church360º Members site once you have synchronized them. The first time offerings are given by an individual through Vanco, you will need to match the giver in Vanco to the proper person in your Church360º Members site.
Matching the givers from Vanco to people in Church360º Members allows you to complete the process of electronic giving. When you match the givers, their offerings are then added automatically into the offerings section of Church360º Members.
- To view givers who have not been matched in Church360° Members, first click the gear icon on the right side of the Primary Navigation at the top of the screen
- Click“Vanco Integration.”
- Select “Synced Givers.” This page will show you all outstanding Vanco electronic givers who have not been matched with a Church360° Members person. Users’addresses will appear in this view if they are saved in the system.
- Find the Vanco contributor you want to match.
- Click on the drop-down menu next to the name.
- Type in the name of the person in Church360º Members the contributor is connected to and select the member from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Save” to match the Vanco contributor with the person in Church360º Members.
Note: If by mistake the wrong giver is selected. Change the giver and the offering records will update.