This article provides an overview of key ideas and concepts to know, as well as some of the features available in Church360 Members.
After purchasing your Church360° Members subscription, you will receive an email from our team with a link to set up your account. This link will open a setup page for your Church360° Members site.
On the setup page, enter your name, email address, username, and password. If desired, you can enter in some information about your church, such as the address, phone number, and time zone. If you skip this step, an administrator can edit the church’s information later under the General Settings page by clicking on the gear icon on the Primary Navigation.
Once your user account has been created, you will be able to log in using either the username or email address that you provided along with your password.
If you forget your password or wish to change it, you can click on the “Forgot your password?” link on the Login page. Enter your email address and check that email account for an email containing instructions on how to change your password.
Add Your Logo
You can add in your custom church logo to your site.
- Click on the image holder in the top left corner.
- Click the “Upload” button.
- Find and select your logo in your file folders.
- Click the “Crop” button to change the spacing of your image.
- Once your image is loaded and correctly cropped, click “Close.”
After you log in to Church360º Members, you will need to become familiar with the different features and utilities that the site offers, to help you manage your church.
The Primary Navigation will display different options depending on who is logged in and what and to what Roles they are assigned. For more information on Roles, check our Roles article.
The Primary Navigation is located on the top of your screen, no matter what page you are. From this menu, you can access all of the different pages on Church360° Members: People, Events, Attendance, Offerings, and Reports. On the very right of the Primary Navigation are icons to access (from left to right)your message center, settings, and personal profile.
In this manual, references to a view (such as the People view or Offerings view) refer to the different links to pages on the Primary Navigation. For example, clicking on People will take you to the People view.
Download, Print, and Save Report Features
The Download, Print, and Save Report buttons will be in the top right corner of the screen across most views.
Download appears in every view. The specific options will change, depending on your selected view. Some views may be only downloaded to PDF, while other may be downloaded to Word, CSV, or Excel. Details for each download type will be provided later in this manual.
Print allows you to print your current table view as it appears on the screen.
Save Report will save the columns and layout of your current view. You can access saved reports at any time by clicking on the Reports page in the Primary Navigation.
Headings refer to the bold text at the top of the page.
In the image below, “People”and “Households” are the headings.
Modes are ways of viewing and categorizing people’s information in Church360° Members. Each mode is optimized to help you perform a different type of task with Church360° Members.
There are four modes within the People view:
- Individuals Mode
- Households Mode
- Givers Mode
- Marriages Mode
Each mode has a different variety of selectable and sortable columns.
Beacons are orange flashing lights used to indicate a helpful hint or tip. Beacons are used throughout Church360° Members to indicate a helpful tip or suggested next action. Click on the Beacon symbol to read about the tip.
Note: After you click on the symbol, the Beacon will disappear, and that user will not see it again.
In Church360° Members, there are multiple ways to select dates that you would like to view on a report.
The Date Range Selector (shown in the image below) allows you to select a specific range of dates to view on a report. This feature is used in areas like the Offerings view.
- The Date Picker allows you to select one single day that you would like to view on a report. You will use the Date Picker on views such as Attendance.
- The Partial Date Picker is usually used for those “anniversary” type events that might be use when putting together a monthly church newsletter calendar.
Drawer & Drop-Down Menus
In Church360° Members, there area couple of different options for you to choose how much information is displayed in your reports.
A Drawer (shown below) is a menu that can be accessed by clicking on the three horizontal lines (hamburger symbol). The drawer hides information such as Smart Groups criteria.
A Drop-Down is a menu that can be accessed by clicking on a downward arrow. Drop-down menus hide a small group of selectable information.
Envelope Numbers are numbers that are assigned to the envelopes of giving units in the congregation for financial giving. Envelope numbers are not required to enter offerings into Church360° Members.
A Giving Unit is an individual or group of people whose financial contributions are tracked together.
Utilities are actions that apply to the entire page in its current state (what is visible), respecting any Smart Groups that are selected.
On the People view, utilities will take into account manual selection when applicable.
The Information Center icon located in the bottom right corner of every page allows you to search for help articles on any of the major features in Church360° Members.
Clicking on the Help icon (the small blue circle containing a white “i”) will open a small window where you can search for Help articles in our Help system. You can ask a question, such as “How do I create a new batch of offerings?” or search by keyword, such as “attendance.”
- Click the Help icon, which is located in the bottom right corner of every page.
- Type in your search criteria—a question,keyword, or topic. A list of help articles related to your search will appear. Clicking on an article will open the document in that same popup window.
- If you need more information or wish to enlarge the document, click “See original article” at the bottom of the article. This action will open our help center, where you can view the original article as well as browse additional help documents.
The Help icon located in the bottom right corner of every page allows you to send feedback to us to help improve Church360° Members. Clicking on the Help icon (the small blue circle containing a white “i”) will open a small window where you can search for Help articles or send us a message.
- Click on the Help icon, which is located in the bottom right corner of every page.
- Click “Send us a Message” in the bottom right corner of the new window.
- Type your question, suggestion, or feedback into the text box.
- Click the “Send” button.
- We’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
The message center is located on the Primary Navigation at the top of the screen. You can access this by clicking the bell icon.
Messages notify you when documents such as your contribution statements or church directories are ready to be downloaded.
Messages work on a per-user basis; each user has control over his or her own message center. When you hide a message, it only affects your username.
- When you have a new message, a blue dot will appear by the bell icon. Click on the bell icon to view your new message.
- To delete a message, click on the “x” next to the message. Once a message is deleted, it cannot be recovered.