Directories are a helpful resource for every church. Church360° Members allows you to create a directory with the information for individuals or households according to your needs.
The only difference between the Individual and Household Entry Styles is the inclusion of all the family members names within the household and the denoting which phone numbers or email addresses belong to whom.
- Select the Smart Group you wish to have printed in your directory.
- Click “Download” and select “Directory”.
- Select your desired entry style from the Entry Styles.
- In the Advanced tab, select whether or not you would like to include unlisted contact information.
- Select your “Group by” preferences, if you wish to create a grouped directory.
- Enter the title for your directory in the text box at the bottom of the window.
- Proceed to the “Download” tab and click “Generate” at the bottom of the screen. The button will change color from blue to green once your directory is ready for download.
- Click on the green “Download” button,and your file will automatically begin to download. The web browser you are using may ask if you would like to save the file to your computer.
- Once the file is downloaded, click on the file name to open it in Microsoft Word.