For some tasks, you'll want to export mailing labels for specific people, instead of an entire household.
To generate mailing labels for individuals,
- Go to the People view in the Individuals mode.
- Choose who you are looking to include, either by checking boxes next to each name or filtering using Smart Groups, traits, or tags.
- Click the "Download" button at the top right of the screen and select "Mailing Labels".
- A pop-up window will appear with the rest of the screen greyed out behind it. Select the template that best matches your label sheet using the drop-down menu.
- Use the checkboxes to choose whether you'd like to include addresses or barcodes. For more information on barcodes, please visit our article on the topic.
- Once all of your settings are set, you can click "Generate" and choose whether you'd like to download your labels in PDF or Word format. This process may take a few minutes, depending on the number of people selected.
- Once the button changes to "Download", you can click on it to download the file. Click on the file in your Downloads folder to open it up for editing or printing.