In an individual or household profile, you can add new family members after a marriage or birth as well as create and manage the relationships between people in your church.
From a person profile,
- Find the individual you wish to add family members to and click on the person’s name to open the profile.
- On the profile, click on the plus icon next to “Family.”
- Use the member drop-down menu to select the name of the individual. You can type in the name of the relative or scroll through the list.
- Use the relationship drop-down menu to select the relationship to the individual whose profile you are viewing.
- Once all information is correct, click the“Add” button.
From a household profile,
- Find the household you wish to edit and click on the household name to open the profile.
- Click on the plus icon next to “Members.”
- Use the member drop-down menu to select the name of the individual. You can type inthe name of the relative or scroll through the list.
- Once the name is selected, click the “Add”button.
If a relationship is incorrect, you can delete the incorrect relationship in a person's record without affecting the relations' information.
To do this,
- Hover over the relationship and clicking the minus sign to the right of it.
- This will show some options on what to do with the relationship, including Delete. Click the Delete button.