Showing wedding anniversaries on an events calendar and joint contributions in Church360º Members is dependent on a couple being marked as married.
To enter a marriage,
- Go to the People view by clicking “People” in the top navigation.
- Find one of the two people in the marriage and select them to view the person profile.
- Click the plus sign next to Family in their record. This will bring up a drop down box where you can select a person.
- Select the person you'd like to add as their spouse, and then, in the drop down box next to it, select spouse as the relationship.
- Click Add and the relationship will appear.
- Click on Enter Date under the Spouse's name, and you can fill in the date these people were married as well as if the couple will be contributing jointly or separately.