For some events, you may only need to record the number of people who attended, not the actual attendees.
For example, a dinner, auction,or community event would not necessarily require specific names of attendees. In these cases, numbers are the only information needed,especially to help plan annual events.
- Click “Attendance” in the Primary Navigation at the top of the screen.
- Click the "Enter Attendance" button.
- On the right side of the screen, select the event you are recording attendance for.
- Check the box next to “I would like to enter just a count for this event” at the top of the page.
- Enter the number of attendees in the text box in the ribbon at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the “Save” button on the right side of the ribbon.
Note: You can still select individuals or households as having attended and then check the count only box to enter just a count. Doing this will still save who attended the event, in case you need to review who attended, but will only display the number of attendees in the attendance records.