You may want to print your list of funds for the sake of retaining a hard copy or reporting on contributions.
To print your fund list,
- Click on the gear icon and select “Funds.”
- If you need to rearrange your fund list, click on the dots to the left of the fund name to drag and drop your new fund where you’d like.
- Click the “Print” link to the right of the screen. You can also export your fund list.
- The view will appear in the print screen of your browser.
- To print from this screen, press CTRL+P or click “File” and “Print.”
Note: In the top-right corner of the print window, there is a button to switch between portrait and landscape printing.