Smart Groups cluster people together based on a certain set of criteria that you determine that you can then save for future use.
You can create these groups either from the Smart Group page, which lists all of the built-in and created Smart Groups for your site, or directly from the People View.
To create a Smart Group from the Smart Group page,
- Click the gear icon on the top toolbar of your site and click "Smart Groups".
- On the Smart Group page, click "Add Group" to start a new entry.
- Type in the name of your new group where it says "New Group". If you attempt to name your Smart Group after a reserved Smart Group, Church360° Members will prompt you to select a different name for your custom Smart Group.
- Click "Add Trait" to add criterium to your group and use the drop-down menus to customize. Continue to add traits as you need.
- If you'd like, you can also add a description to your Smart Group, up to 120 characters.
- Once your Smart Group is set up, click "Save" to save your entry.