Once you have created grades, you can assign children in your church to them.
You can use this to keep track of children in your church so you have a record of which grade they should be going into.
- In the People view, find the name of the individual whose Grade you wish to assign.
- Click on the person’s name to open the profile.
- On the right side of the page, click on the “Grade” link. If no grade is assigned, it will say “n/a.”
- Select the appropriate grade.
- Click anywhere outside of the grade drop list to save your changes.
You do not have to manually change grades for individuals every year. For steps on how to set up automatic promotion, click here.