Once you have created Sunday School grades, you can assign children in your church to them.
You can use this to keep track of children in your church so you have a record of which grade they should be going to Sunday School in.
- In the People view, find the name of the individual whose Sunday School Grade you wish to assign.
- Click on the person’s name to open the profile.
- On the right side of the page, click on the “grade” link. If no grade is assigned, it will say “n/a.”
- Select the Sunday School grade.
- Click anywhere outside of edit menu to save your changes.
Note: You do not have to manually change Sunday School grades for individuals every year.