Custom Fields may be created to record information that is specific to your church. You may add both individual and household custom fields.
- Click the gear icon on the Primary Navigation at the top of the screen.
- Select“General Settings.”
- Scroll down to the “Custom Fields” portion of the screen.
- Type in the name for your custom field.
- Select a type for your custom field. You may choose from text, date, or list options.
- Select the visibility for your custom field. Visibility for custom fields is tied to roles you create in Church360° Members.
- Click the “Add Field” button.
- Click “Save” to save your changes.