You can add new roles to fit the needs of your church and the users who will be logging into Church360º Members.
There are four default roles that are built into Church360º Members:
- General Users
You may use any of these roles and create new, custom roles to help meet the needs of your church.
- Click the gear icon on the right side of the Primary Navigation at the top of the screen.
- Select “Roles.”
- Type in the name of the new role in the text box under the “Roles” heading.
- Select the color for the role by clicking on the colored circle.
- Click the “Add Role” button to save your addition.
- The role’s default settings will be “Can not see people” and “Can see all events.” To edit these traits, click on the name of the role in the list. Select the desired traits for the role.
- Click the “Save” button.