If you are unable to login to your Church360 Members app via a mobile device, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can try.
- Make sure your device is not adding a space after your email address when it auto-completes. This can sometimes generate an "Invalid login, Tenant or password" error.
- See if you can log into your Church360 site on another device. It is also important to make sure you have accepted an invitation and created your account before trying the app.
- Make sure you are logging into the correct Church360 Members site. If the login screen does not show your church's name, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the app to try logging into a different domain.
- See if you are able to log in via a browser on your device. If you are, there could be possibly incorrect credentials found in your Saved Passwords list.
- If you are unable to login via a browser, you may need to clear your cache to eliminate any residual credentials that might be interfering with your login.