The anniversaries that show on the Events calendar are determined by a Smart Group in General Settings.
To get to General Settings,
- Go to the gear icon near the top right of the screen.
- In the drop-down menu, select General Settings in the Admin section of the menu.
- Right before the custom fields, you should find an Anniversary Group section; this is the setting that tells the Event calendar who to show.
- Use the drop-down menu to choose who to show for anniversaries.
Some churches want to only show Members while others might want to show all living people. For the latter, one will need to create a Smart Group for those people.
To create a Smart Group for all (living) people,
- Go to the People: Individuals view
- On the right side of the site, click the three lines next to the filter drop-down menu. This should bring down a dark box asking for traits to be added.
- Add a trait to show people who are living.
- Click Save Group
- Name the new Smart Group and click Save