After an email message has been sent out, users can review the message and its delivery statistics by going into the Communications view, finding the message in question under Sent Messages, and clicking on the arrow to the far right of the row under Actions.
Under Communication Statistics, the first row will show the message title and when the message was sent.
The next section houses the Audience summary, including any Smart Groups and tags used as well as the number of individuals selected for either inclusion or exclusion.
To the right of this section, you can see the message sent and the filename of any attachments added to the message.
The next row contains a summary of delivery statuses:
- Sent - The number here shows how many email addresses were selected for the email blast and sent.
- In Process - This shows if any messages are currently in progress. Once this number drops to zero, users will know that the blast has been completed.
- Delivered - This shows that the message was successfully sent to the person's inbox with no delivery failure messages.
- Undelivered - This indicates that the system was unable to deliver the message to the contact in question, usually due to the email address not existing or being incorrect.
- Opens - This shows when an email has been opened for viewing.
- Clicks - This shows when a link within the email has been clicked while in a person's inbox.
For more information on specific numbers, click "Display Event Log" to show each number's delivery status.
- Delivered - This status indicates that the system received a status of delivered, for the email that was sent.
- Opened - This shows when an email has been opened for viewing.
- Failed - This status shows that the email did not complete its delivery. Usually, this status is followed by more information as to why the delivery failed, like an invalid email address.