For the majority of your congregation, if your data is up-to-date and accurate, this won't be necessary, as the system will be able to match the person with their phone number in Church360 Members automatically. But, if a person responds to the opt-in email from a different phone number than you have listed for them in Church360 Members, then you'll need to match up that phone number with the appropriate person record.
- Log in as a user with administrative privileges as part of their assigned role.
- Click on the settings gear in the top right corner of the page and select "Texting" under the Admin section
- Next to the section labeled "Match Phone Number Submissions" the system will show you how many phone numbers are in need of being matched up with a person. Click on this number to be taken to the matching screen.
- The next page will show 3 columns. First, the name of the person that you sent the opt-in invitation to. Next, you'll see the phone number they opted-in under. Finally, the third column will let you select a person record from Church360 Members. Select the appropriate person
- If a record needs to be ignored or the person you selected is the wrong person, click the gray button with a minus sign in it to either ignore or unlink the record.