The Communications view includes all options for sending out messages to your congregation. This module will allow email, text, and voice messages to be created ahead of time and sent out at a later time.
Like other views, each tab in the Communications view has action buttons for specific tasks.
- Add New Message - This button will open a prompt to create a new email, text, or voice message that you can then schedule for delivery or send out immediately.
- Print - This option allows you to print your list of messages in your grid directly from your browser.
- Export - This action will export all messages into a CSV file that you can edit and share.
The first section under the Message tab shows all created messages that have not been sent. Above the list is a search bar that can help filter by message title.
The grid itself will display information on each message, including its status, scheduled date (if set), channel, title, who created or scheduled the message, number of recipients, and available message actions.
- Edit Message - The pencil icon to the far right of a message will reopen the message for editing.
- Delete Message - The trash can icon to the far right of a message will delete the message from the view.
The second section shows all messages that have been sent. Above the list is a search bar that can help filter by message title.
The grid itself will display information on each message, including its status, sent date, channel, title, the login that sent the message, number of recipients, and the view message action chevron.
Note: Sent messages cannot be edited or deleted.
- View Statistics - The chevron icon to the far right of a sent message will open its communication statistics, including message details, deliveries, and failure statistics.