After you've created a message, you can choose to send it immediately or schedule it to be sent at a later time.
At the end of your message, there will be action buttons that you can choose.
To save the message,
- Click the "Save Draft" or "Update Draft" button to save the message to the main Communications view without sending it.
- You will be able to edit this message before scheduling and sending it at a later time.
To send the message,
- Click the "Send" button to send the message immediately to your audience.
- Once the voice blast has been sent, you will be able to review the statistics from the Communications view
To schedule the message,
- Click the "Schedule" button to set a date and time for your message to be sent to all chosen recipients.
- You will be able to edit this message from the Communication view.
- If you find you want to send out your scheduled message earlier, you can open up your pending message and click the "Send" button.