Contribution statements provide accurate, yearly information on your members’ giving history. This information can be used as a record for charitable giving for your members’taxes.
Emailing Contribution Statements allows you to provide your members with this information in a quick and efficient manner.
- Select the Smart Group whose contribution statements you wish to email.
- Click “Download” at the top of the screen and select “Contribution Statements.”
- Select the date range for the statements. If desired, input your church’s federal ID number for tax purposes.
- Select whether or not you want to show pledges, print statements for users who have not given, print with church logo, or print fund totals by selecting or deselecting the check boxes next to these options.
- Edit the body of your email message in the box at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the “Review and Email” button to prepare your statements for email. You will be taken to a screen listing the names and email addresses of the people you have selected.
- Deselect any of the addresses you do not wish to email. Any undeliverable emails will be indicated by an alert signal and automatically deselected.
- Once you have confirmed your list, click “Send.” The list will be sent to your default email server.