If you have a giver's email address and they don't want to paper copy of their statement, you can email their statement directly from your People view using the default email settings on your computer and internet browser.
For more information on setting up your email client to use the Church360° relay, please visit our article on the subject.
To email a PDF statement,
- Go to the People view in your preferred mode.
- Choose who you are looking to print statements for, either by checking boxes next to each name or filtering using Smart Groups, traits, or tags.
- Click the "Download" button at the top right of the screen and select "Contribution Statements".
- A pop-up window will appear with the rest of the screen greyed out behind it. There will be two tabs for this window. On the General tab, select the date range for your statements. Two shortcut links below the fields allow you to select the entirety of the previous year or the current range for this year (from January 1st to today's date).
- Check the box if you want to generate statements for those in your selection that did not give during the date range.
- If this is the first time generating your statements, it's recommended that you take a look at the Customize tab before clicking the "Review and Email" button. Under the Customize tab, check whether you want to include a summary of the giver's pledges and/or an itemized list for each offering. Here, you can also add a Federal ID and an IRS message to add to each statement.
- In the lower section of the window, you can type an email message to be sent with each statement.
- If all of your settings are the way you prefer, click "Review and Email". You do not have to click the "Generate PDF" if you are not planning on downloading or printing these statements.
- When choosing to email statements, you'll be shown a window with all available email addresses for those in your selection. You can check which addresses you would like to receive their respective statements. The addresses you checked will be saved and selected for the next time you send an email.
- Click "Send" to send those contribution statements to those emails. A notification will appear under the bell icon in the upper right corner of your screen.