Saving reports is a convenient way to create shortcuts for filtering results that you use often. If you find yourself frequently filtering your People view by a specific Smart Group or specific columns, adding a report with these settings will give you quick access to this list in the Reports view.
To create and save a report,
- Go to a view you are looking to create a report on, such as People, Attendance, or Offerings.
- Filter your list as you need using the search bar, Smart Groups, or Smart Group traits.
- Use the Columns drop-down menu to the far right of the screen to choose the columns you want to include in your list. You can also click on column headers to sort your list.
- Once your report looks appropriate, you can click the Save Report link to the far right of the view.
- Enter a title for your report and click the "Save" button to save your settings.
- After saving, you can access your saved reports by going up to the Reports view and looking under the Starred Reports section. Your reports will only be seen by you, no other logins will have access to them.
- If you need to edit your report, click the report's name under Starred Reports to be taken to the view. Add any changes for your report and click Save Report. In the pop-up, you can choose to save the changes to your report, or create a new report with the new settings.
If you no longer need a report or want to delete it, go to the Reports view and click the star icon to the right of the report to remove it permanently.