Communicating with your congregation is vital. Church360°Members has an easy-to-use email function that allows you to send emails to one or all of your people.
To send from your chosen email address, you must first designate the default email client. For more information on setting up your email, please visit our article on the topic.
Regardless of the app, it is recommended to have your email inbox open while sending Church360° emails.
To send an email through the Church360 relay,
- Go to the People view, and choose who you are looking to send your email to, either by checking boxes next to each name or filtering using Smart Groups, traits, or tags. If filtering you will want to click the topmost checkbox to select all visible records.
- Once your selected records have been checked, a black bar will appear at the bottom of the screen. Click the button that's labeled "Send Email via Client".
- A pop-up window will appear with the rest of the screen greyed out behind it. This window will have all available email addresses for those in your selection. You can check which addresses you would like to receive the email message. The addresses you checked will be saved and selected for the next time you send an email.
- Click “Send.” Church360° Members will create a new email message in your default email client. In the message, the recipient will resemble a string like "XX Undisclosed Recipients<........@relay.360members.com>"
- After typing your email message, click “Send” to send your message from your email client. This message will be sent to the Church360 email relay which will distribute the message to all recipients.
- If any email is not delivered, you will receive a Mail Daemon message to your email client. For more information on email deliverability, please visit our article on the subject.