If you need to change information for an event, you can make those changes from the individual event’s edit window.
You can make changes to a single event or recurring events. When editing recurring events, you must choose whether you want to change only the one instance of the event, all the recurring events, or all the future instances of this event.
- In the Events view, click on the event you wish to edit.
- Make the desired change(s) to any of the event information.
- If you are making changes to a recurring event, you need to choose if you want to make the changes for just this one event or future events as well.
- Once you have made the desired changes, click the “Save” button at the bottom of the window.
- The prompt that appears will ask if you want to only update this event, update all events in the schedule, or update all future events in the schedule.