As members of your congregation participate in various activities, small groups, elder assignments, volunteer opportunities, and more, you may want to keep track of what people are doing without having to create custom fields. This can be done by adding tags to person records to allow for filtering and reporting.
In Church360 Members, you can use the bulk update tool to add or remove the tags of multiple records.
To use the mass update tag feature,
- Go to the People view in your preferred mode.
- Choose those records you are looking to change, either by checking boxes next to each name or filtering using Smart Groups, traits, or other tags. If filtering, you will want to click the topmost checkbox to select all visible records.
- Once your selected records have been checked, a black bar will appear at the bottom of the screen. Click the button that's labeled "Add or Remove Tags".
- A pop-up window will appear with the rest of the screen greyed out behind it. This window will show all tags found on the selected records. If the tag is greyed out, the tag belongs only to some of the selected records. If the tag is not greyed out, the tag belongs to all of the selected records. To add a tag, type in a tag and press Enter to apply the tag to all of the currently selected records. To remove a tag, click the x at the end of the specific tag to remove it from all selected records.
- Click "Close" to close the updater.