In the People view, you can quickly add and remove Tags for multiple people. Use the bulk editing feature to add or remove Tags on a large scale.
- In the People view, select the person(s) for whom you wish to add/remove Tags by clicking on the check boxes by their name(s).
- Click the “Add or Remove Tags” button in the ribbon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select which Tags to add or remove from the list in the pop-up window. Church360°Members will apply your changes to all selected members.
- Click “Close” when you are done adding or removing Tags. The next time you return to the Tags view, you will notice that the Tags list has automatically been populated with the number of people each tag applies to.
- Click on this number label at any time to view your specific list of people with a given tag.