If you are looking to print envelope labels, you can do so from the Givers mode of the People view. These labels will use the Giver Name field.
To generate labels for envelopes,
- Go to the Givers mode in the People view.
- Choose the givers you are looking to include, either by checking boxes next to each name or filtering using Smart Groups, traits, or tags. If using envelope numbers, you may want to filter only those with an Envelope number or a Next Envelope Number (if you've scheduled an envelope renumbering).
- Click the "Download" button at the top right of the screen and select "Mailing Labels".
- A pop-up window will appear with the rest of the screen greyed out behind it. Select the template that best matches your label sheet using the drop-down menu.
- Use the checkboxes to choose whether you'd like to include addresses or barcodes. For more information on barcodes, please visit our article on the topic.
- To add envelope numbers to your labels, use the drop-down to choose to not print, print current numbers, or print next numbers (if a renumbering has been scheduled).
- Once all of your settings are set, you can click "Generate" and choose whether you'd like to download your labels in PDF or Word format. This process may take a few minutes, depending on the number of households selected.
- Once the button changes to "Download", you can click on it to download the file. Click on the file in your Downloads folder to open it up for editing or printing.