Roles represent a set of permissions that can be assigned to a user for different areas of Church360° Members. You can add new roles to fit the needs of your church and the users who will be logging into Church360° Members:
- Click the gear icon on the right side of the Primary Navigation at the top of the screen.
- Select "Roles"
- Select the section of Church360° Members you want to create a role for at the top of the window
- Click the "Add Role" button
- In the sidebar that appears, you can set the name of the role you're creating in the "Name" field. Set the color of this role in the "Color" section by clicking on the colored dot, and select the color you want to use for this role
- Check the box for each permission you want to provide for this role.
- When finished, click the "Save" button at the bottom of the sidebar.