In order for other people to log in to your Church360° Members site, you will need to add them as users and assign a role to each of them.
As personnel change within your church, you may need to manage the users who are able to log in to your Church360º Members site. This page allows you to manage users and their roles.
- Click the Settings icon (gear) on the right side of the Primary Navigation at the top of the screen.
- Select “Logins.”
- Click the "Add Login" button
- Select the name of the person you want to assign a login to. A person must have a profile already created on your Members site along with a "Personal" or "Work" email address for the invitation to be sent to.
- In the Roles section, click on the roles you want to provide this login. You can assign multiple roles per module if needed.
- Click the "Save" button to send out this user's invitation.